TXSD Linux Development Kit that includes the TX Mainboard 7SD baseboard, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 410E based TXSD-410E computer on module and 5.7" LCD VGA Polytouch display. The kit is a ready-to-use development system for building applications based on the TXSD embedded processor boards.
- TX DIMM socket
- SD card socket
- Mini and standard type A USB connector
- RGB LCD on Glyn family concept connector
- LVDS display on Hirose DF13 connector
- 3.5mm headphone connector
- JTAG interface
- SGTL5000 audio codec
- RS232 debug UART on SUB-D header
- RS232 UART on 10pin flat cable header
- RS485 UART on 10pin flat cable header
- CAN on 10pin flat cable header
- TX DIMM signal available on solder pads
- 10/100 Mbit / s Ethernet
- 5VDC power supply by USB OTG or powerjack.
- WLAN antenna
- External USB Hub
- CD containing Linux OS, Manual with baseboard schematics.
- Power Supply Cord
- Free check of your baseboard design by Ka-Ro's development team.
5.7 "VGA PolyTouchTM
- 5.7 inch TFT display
- 640 x 480 dots
- White LED backlight
- Capacitive Touchsceen
|Target markets||Digital signage, Image processing and vision, Industrial IoT, Intelligent Gateways, Medical technology, Transportation|