The TX mainboard 7 is a ready-to-use development system for building applications based on the TX embedded processor boards. Please note that a Computer on Module is NOT supplied with the Kit and must be ordered (this will be preloaded with Linux).
- TX DIMM socket
- SD card socket
- Mini and standard type A USB connector
- RGB LCD on Glyn family concept connector
- LVDS display on Hirose DF13 connector
- 3.5mm headphone connector
- JTAG interface
- SGTL5000 audio codec
- RS232 debug UART on SUB-D header
- RS232 UART on 10pin flat cable header
- RS485 UART on 10pin flat cable header
- CAN on 10pin flat cable header
- TX DIMM signal available on solder pads
- 10/100 Mbit / s Ethernet
- 5VDC power supply by USB OTG or powerjack.
- CD containing Linux OS, Manual with baseboard schematics.
- Power Supply Cord
- Free check of your baseboard design by Ka-Ro's development team.
- Computer on Module - please order the CoM you require with the Kit.
|Target markets||Automation, Digital signage, Industrial control, Medical technology, Transportation|